Terms & conditions
- 90 days before the event: 90% refund of the registration fee.
- Between 89 and 61 days before the event: 50% refund of the registration fee.
- 60 days before the event: no refund.
Registration is personal and cannot be exchanged or transferred. The race number is personal and cannot be refunded in case of cancellation.
- All participants must respect the traffic regulations in force in each country, and any cyclist who does not respect these regulations will not be covered by the organisation, which accepts no responsibility.
- Each participant must have accident and personal liability insurance. It is the responsibility of the participant to take out an insurance policy.
- The organisation declines all responsibility for accidents and incidents before, during and after the event.
- A rigid cycling helmet is mandatory for all participants during the event.
- All participants are aware of and accept the legislation and regulations in their entirety.
- The organisation declines all responsibility for loss, theft or damage to property.
- I have read and accept the rules and regulations in their entirety.
- I declare that I am in good physical condition and that I do not have any contraindications to participate in this sporting event.
- I accept the usual and frequent cycling risks and I undertake to be careful, to respect the rules of the road and to ensure my own safety by adapting my speed.
- By participating in this event, I am aware of and accept that my image in any photos, videos or other material produced during the event may be used and exploited by the organisation. Such right may not be assigned, sold or transferred to other parties, and shall be limited to publication and promotion related to the events organised by Schleck X-Perience.
- I agree to be contacted by Schleck X-Perience regarding cycling events organised by Schleck X-Perience.